Terms & Conditions
- a) Unless specific alternative arrangements are agreed to in writing, payment is to be made in full before delivery of the goods. For approved trade accounts, payment is to be made in full by the 20th of the month following invoice date.
b) In the event of payment not being made by due date, interest may be charged from the 1st of the month following invoice date at a rate not exceeding 3 per cent per month or part thereof.
c) In the event of payment not being made by due date the vendor may take such steps as it considers necessary to recover outstanding amounts, and all costs involved in such recovery including but not limited to debt collection fees, court fees, and solicitors’ fees shall be payable by the purchaser.
- Legal and beneficial ownership of all goods supplied remains with the vendor until payment is made in full for those goods and all other goods supplied to the purchaser in the same sale.
- If the goods are over $2,000 and to be charged to a trade account you may require a Purchase Security Agreement (PSA) to be completed and registered as a Purchase Money Security Interest (PMSI) before the goods are supplied and that to enforce your PMSI you may take possession of the goods to perfect or re-perfect your PSA.
- Regardless of the provisions of these conditions relating to the passing of the title risk in any goods from the time of their delivery to the purchaser shall be with the purchaser and it shall be the purchaser’s responsibility to arrange any insurance.
- All returns must be made within seven days of delivery or such longer terms as the vendor may allow by written arrangement. The vendor will only accept returns of goods which are part of the vendor’s usual stock in trade and not custom made for the purchaser and only if the following conditions are met:
i. the goods are in the same condition as when supplied
ii. the invoice for the goods is produced or identified;
iii. the buyer shall pay all costs in relation to the return of the goods
- Goods stored for the purchaser shall be entirely at the risk of the customer in all respects. Notwithstanding any reservation of title, risk in any goods shall pass to the purchaser at the time of delivery or storage.
- Online purchasing and delivery is restricted to buyers located in New Zealand.