- Demolition of extremely reinforced concrete
- Continuous hydraulic rotation
- The special profile of the teeth maximizes penetration
- Patented Speed-Valve
- Sturdy double row fifth wheel
- Interchangeable cutting edges
The specific tooth profile, studied to remain sharp despite wear, maximizes penetration. The twin-pin system enables a larger opening and higher power, even at maximum opening. 4-sided usable cutting edges before replacement. Optional interchangeable teeth. The continuous hydraulic rotation enables precise positioning in high reach demolition and the double-row thrust bearing ensures high robustness and increases safety. The Speed-Valve improves productivity and
protects the hydraulic system from pressure peaks. The quick and easy routine maintenance allows to reduce intervention times and costs. Real-time tracking of equipment performance.