- Demolition of extremely reinforced concrete and metal structures
- Unique kinematics
- Combination of the functionality of the demolition crusher and shears
- Patented Speed-Valve
- Innovative and asymmetrical jaw design
- Automatic greasing system
- Continuous hydraulic rotation
- Interchangeable teeth and blades
The combi crusher is designed for primary demolition. The combination of powerful cylinders and twin pin system ensure high cutting and breaking capacities of the concrete.
The jaws are equipped with shear blades and cutting guides that allow excellent cutting of metallic materials. Interchangeable teeth and blades make maintenance simple and quick, keeping the tool at full efficiency.
The Speed-Valve reduces opening and closing times, improving productivity. The continuous hydraulic rotation enables precise positioning in high reach demolition and the double-row thrust bearing ensures high robustness and increases safety.
The quick and easy routine maintenance allows to reduce intervention times and costs. Real-time tracking of equipment performance.