The Earth Drill 5500-8000MAX’s are the perfect choice for excavators between 4.5T-8T and just like all our planetary drives in our line up they are over engineered and built to last.
- High quality hydraulic motors with industry leading warranty
- Output shaft bearings which are 50% larger than our nearest competitors comparable drive
- Manufactured using only high grade materials
- Long, reliable service life.
- Non-Dislodgement Shaft Design guarantees that the shaft will never fall out, making for a safer work environment, not only for the operator but also any surrounding workers.
- Torque is amplified by using the unique Auger Torque planetary gearbox, guaranteeing extreme efficiency, durability and reliability.
- High quality hoses and couplers
S5 Auger Drive Units to suit 5-10 tonne Excavators & High Flow Skidsteers
|Earth Drill Model||Excavator Weight||Torque||Pressure||Oil Flow Range||Unit Weight||Add to quote|
|5000||4.5 - 6 tonne||5056 Nm||240 Bar||40 - 95 L/M||108 Kg|
|7000||5 - 7 tonne||6819 Nm||260 Bar||50 - 115 L/M||110 Kg|
|8000 Max||6 - 8 tonne||8152 Nm||240 Bar||70 - 150 L/M||116 Kg|
|Type||Pin Size||Add to quote|
|Excavator Double Pin Hitch||40/45mm|
|Excavator Double Pin Hitch||50mm|
|Excavator Double Pin Hitch||60/65mm|
|Excavator Upgrade to Cradle Bracket||Additional to hitch price|
S5 Auger Specs: 8mm flight thickness, 1.5M length, 75mm Square hub
|Diameter (mm)||Trade||Add to quote|
|shank||type||length (mm)||Add to quote|